Saturday 1 December 2012

The perfect dress?

Dress with combination sash, £49.99
New Zara dress for Boxing Day, veering away from my original navy blue theme. Skims the body, decent length and a flattering colour. Pretty much perfection in a dress. Buy it here.

NB: If you find you are usually between sizes in Zara (I never know if I am a small or a medium), I would advise buying the smaller size for this particular dress.

I also picked up a pair of jeans for £19.99. Unsure how they will wash over time, but a great price. They are from the TRF diffusion line which I rarely look at, but they have some interesting pieces in at the moment, especially this tiger print dress and my favourite, this Aztec inspired dress with diamantes. Perfect for a Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment